- Prerequisites for the Utilities on Download offer
- What if I don't want this offer?
Prerequisites for the Utilities on Download Offer:
You can expect to see the option to send your tenants a referral to your nominated utility provider under the following conditions:
- Your agency has selected a preferred utility provider within your Realworks account. Unsure of how to select your preferred utility provider? Click here to learn more.
- You have selected "New contract" at the top of the General Tenancy Agreement being sent to the tenants. Please note, the utilities on download option will not display where the General Tenancy Agreement is marked as a "Renewal".
- You have completed Item 5 (property address) on the Form 18a.
*Please ensure that all property details are correctly completed on the General Tenancy Agreement, Form 18a in order to receive the referral option.
How do I connect my utility partner?
If you'd like to update or connect a utility provider within your Realworks account, please contact us on email@example.com.
The providers available to date are:
- Direct Connect
- Compare & Connect
- Your Porter
- PRD Smarter Connect
- RayWhite HomeNow
- Move Me In
How do commissions work?
You will be paid commissions directly by your utility provider. For those agencies with existing arrangements, these will continue as normal. For agencies who are new to this service, you will be contacted by the utility provider to set up payment arrangements.
Why doesn't the offer show every time I select "Finalise and Download" on a lease?
Where you don't see the option to send your tenants a utility referral when downloading the General Tenancy Agreement within Realworks, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- At some time you may have selected "Don't show me this again this week" in the utility offer modal
- The address of this tenancy is not within your utility provider's serviceable area and is therefore not eligible for utilities.
What if I don't want this offer?
No worries! If you don't want to take up this service, simply select "No, thank you" and your tenants will not be contacted in relation to this opportunity.