- How do I know if an email is undelivered?
- One Touch™ Edit and Resend
- Best Practice without Edit and Resend
How do I know if an email is undelivered?
When you send an agreement using One Touch™, the Activity Panel on the right hand side of the form will update to reflect each signing stage of that agreement.
If a signing email has been unable to be delivered, the Activity Panel status next to that individual will update to display, "Delivery Failed".
Note ➞ If you hover over the "Delivery Failed" message, it will show you the error message and the email address that was entered for that Signee.
One Touch™ Edit and Resend
With One Touch™ features Edit and Resend you can easily and efficiently edit and resend your General Tenancy Agreements.
- How to activate add-ons for my agency
- How do I edit my One Touch agreement?
- How to resend a One Touch™ agreement
Best Practice without Edit and Resend
Without the Edit and Resend add-ons we recommend the following workflow:
- Cancel the current agreement
- Duplicate the agreement from your Realworks forms list
- Once you have duplicated the agreement, you will be able to edit the necessary details.
- Once the agreement has been updated, you will need to send it back to the tenants via One Touch™ to review and sign
Note ➞ As a change has been made, the tenants will need to review the updated agreement and complete the signing process.
For more information on duplicating an agreement, click here.