- Best Practice
- PropertyMe to Realworks recommended steps
- What if I have already selected "Save in PropertyMe?"
- How do I track my agreements with One Touch and Property Me?
PropertyMe to Realworks recommended steps
- When creating a Form 18a in PropertyMe, select "Edit in REI" from the dialogue box that displays
- Review form within Realworks, editing where required.
2.1Should you wish to keep a copy of the agreement before sending this to the signing parties, please select "Preview" and save this watermarked copy of the agreement to your computer.
- Return to the Realworks form and send the agreement via One Touch™.
- Return to PropertyMe and select the "X" located to the top right-hand-side of the dialogue box.
- Where you would like to keep a copy of the unsigned agreement, simply locate the saved document from step 2.1. Drag and drop this document to the tenant section of your property folio in PropertyMe.
What if I have already selected "Save in PropertyMe?"
If you have already selected "Save in PropertyMe" for a particular agreement and are therefore unable to action a change request, you will need to cancel the agreement, duplicate it and then resend it to the tenants for signing.
For instructions on how to cancel an agreement, check out our article here.
For instructions on how to duplicate an agreement, please click here.
How do I track my agreements with One Touch and Property Me?
Where your team would like to put some tracking in place, you can do so by simply adding a task within PropertyMe.
Using this tool, we would recommend setting the lease signature deadline as the due date and pasting the form URL into the message of the task.
PropertyMe task management: https://support.propertyme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014439933-Tutorial-Task-Management
Please note ➞ you must be signed into PropertyMe in order to view the task management article.
If you have further questions on this particular workflow or are concerned about particular agreements, you can always reach out to our friendly Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.