- What is resend?
- When to use resend?
- How do I resend?
- What if I need to update a mobile number?
- How do I upgrade to access the edit & resend Add-On?
What is resend?
The resend feature has been one of our most highly requested features and we are so excited to finally release it to you! The resend feature allows you to:
- Amend the One Touch™ signing details; and
- Resend the signing email to the tenants and the Licensee.
Please note ➞ you can only resend signing emails to tenants who have not yet signed.
When to use resend?
Resend is perfect for the following instances:
- Where your tenants cannot locate their signing email or they may have deleted it;
- Where you or your tenants are not receiving the signing email or 2FA code due to a typo; or
- If the Property Manager for that agreement is away or on holidays at the time of signing.
Gone are the days of having to create an entirely new agreement to simply change one digit of a mobile number! With edit & resend, you have complete control over the signing process.
How do I resend?
1) Locate the relevant agreement within your Realworks forms list by searching for the form.
2) Double-click on the form name to open and view the form.
3) Select "Manage", located to the top right of your screen within your Contract Management Header.
4) In the modal, select the Signee whose details need updating or who you would like to resend the signing email to.
Note ➞ you will only be able to resend the signing email to Signees who have not yet signed the agreement.
5) Once you have updated the details or selected who you would like to resend the signing email to, select "Resend agreement".
6) The signing email will then be resent to that Signee.
What if I need to update a mobile number?
If you need to update a One Touch™ mobile number so that a Signee can complete signing, you can do this using the resend feature. Once you update a mobile number, a new signing email will be sent to that Signee and they will need to complete the signing process as usual in order to trigger the 2FA code to the updated mobile number.
How do I upgrade to access the edit & resend Add-On?
If your agency has not yet upgraded to the edit & resend Add-On and you like to upgrade to take advantage of these features, simply follow the below steps!
- Go to your Realworks forms list
- Create a new Form 18a
- Select "Manage", located to the top right of your page
- Select "Manage account" and complete the upgrade process.
For more information on how to upgrade your agency's account, click here.