- Can I see if the tenant has opened the signing email?
- Locating the Activity Panel from Realworks
- Locating the Activity from Agency email
Can I see if the tenant has opened the signing email?
Yes, you absolutely can - thanks to our new and improved Form 18a.
All you need to do is review the Activity Panel, which will update in real time with each signing event, including when a tenant has opened their signing email.
Locating the Activity Panel from Realworks
To locate the Activity Panel on your Form 18a, simply follow the below steps:
1. Login to your Realworks account.
2. Select "Forms" from the left hand side menu.
3. Locate the particular form you want to review using the Search Bar.
4. Once you've found the form, double click to open the form.
5. You will then see the Activity Panel on the right hand side of the form which will show you whether the tenant has opened the signing email.
Locating the Activity Panel from agency email
You can also locate the Activity Panel from the initial email sent to your agency by following the below steps:
1. Search for the property address in your emails.
2. From here, open the email titled, "[address] has a new general tenancy agreement]".
3. Scroll down to the "Track Contract Status" button and select it.
4. You will then be taken to the Form 18a which will display the Activity Panel for that property. From here, you will be able to see which tenants have opened their signing email.