Once you've sent an agreement using One Touch™, the cancel agreement button will become active.
The cancel button allows you to cancel agreements that have been sent using One Touch™, removing the ability for Signees to sign the agreement.
Reasons for cancelling an agreement
- If there have been incorrect details entered on the agreement including an incorrect email or phone number for a One Touch™ Signee; or
- If a Signee has missed the Signature Deadline date and you need to retract the offer; or
- If multiple agreements have been created for one property and you need to stop the reminder emails.
How to cancel an agreement
- Locate the agreement within your Realworks forms list.
- Double-click to open the agreement.
- Select the "Cancel agreement" button located to the top right of the Contract Management Header.
- Once "Cancel agreement" is selected, a popup box will appear giving you the option to provide a reason for the cancellation. Enter in your cancellation reason.
- From here, you can select "Yes, cancel agreement" or "No, take me back".
If you proceed with the cancellation, an email will be sent to all Signees notifying them that the agreement has been cancelled and is no longer available for signing. Further to this, when viewing the cancelled agreement within Realworks, a red banner will display at the top of the form indicating that the agreement has been cancelled and providing the date that the agreement was cancelled.
Note ➞ Cancelled agreements will continue to display in the Realworks forms list as a "draft"; however, cancelled agreements are unable to be edited, re-sent or finalised in any way.
For information on how to duplicate a cancelled agreement, please click here.