When will I need to duplicate an agreement?
Duplicating an agreement allows you to transfer the form content from one agreement into another, without having to re-create the agreement from scratch.
- Where tenants want to sign using an alternative method and do not want to "Request Change"; and
- Where the email/phone number has been incorrectly entered and the Signee can not sign the agreement using One Touch™ and the Edit and Resend add-ons have not been activated
Please note ➞ When duplicating an agreement, all One Touch™ details will need to be re-entered.
With One Touch™ features Edit and Resend you can easily and efficiently edit and resend your General Tenancy Agreements without needing to resend the agreements to all recipients.
How do I duplicate an agreement?
You can duplicate an agreement by completing the following steps:
- Log directly into Realworks;
- Select "Forms" from the left-hand side selection menu;
- Locate the form you wish to duplicate from your forms list;
- Click on the form once;
- Select the "Duplicate" button from the menu bar at the top of the page;
- Rename the form in the popup window if required;
- Select "Auto fill my agent/agency details" if you would like these details to filter through; and
- Select "Save".
The duplicated agreement will then open, allowing you to edit and re-send as required.
For more information on duplicating an agreement, please check out the REIQ walkthrough guide here.