- What is One Touch™?
- How do I access One Touch™?
- How do I use it?
- How much does it cost?
- What happens after the agreement is sent off?
What is One Touch™?
One Touch™ is powered by Hutly, a technology company who have partnered with REIQ to provide a new way of simplifying contract management for Property Managers and Tenants. With One Touch™, agencies can have a lease finalised and signed within minutes, ready for the tenants to pick up their keys and move in.
One Touch™ offers a digital, faster and feature rich way to execute a Form18a, General Tenancy Agreement through the Realworks platform.
When using One Touch™ your agency can take advantage of many features, including:
- An improved layout, designed for fast completion of the form by the Property Manager;
- The ability to set a deadline on the agreement, prompting the tenants to sign within a set time-frame;
- Custom email function, giving you email branding and content control for the initial email that sends the lease to the Tenant (including text, logo and additional attachments);
- The ability to painlessly make changes using the “Request Change” function (available to both Tenants and Property Managers);
- Automatic email notifications, to ensure Tenants and Agents are aware of upcoming action items (such as signing), changes requested and any approaching deadlines; and
- Real time tracking of the status of the agreement through the Track and Trace feature provided to Property Managers.
For more information on the technology behind One Touch™, check out our article, What is Distributed Ledger Technology ("DLT")?
For more information on the compliance of One Touch™, download our Legal Brochure below.
How do I access One Touch™?
One Touch™ is available through the Realworks platform on the Form 18a - General Tenancy Agreement.
How do I use it?
For a run through on how to use One Touch™, check out our REIQ webinar here.
You can also download our One Touch™ User Guide below.
How much does it cost?
One Touch™ is provided to all Realworks users completely free of charge.
What happens after the agreement is sent off?
For an overview of the One Touch™ signing process, check out our article on the Signing Workflow - One Touch™.
We have also provided a downloadable Tenant Help Guide (see below) that you can provide to your tenants when executing agreements using One Touch™. The Guide provides an explanation of the One Touch™ signing process and provides links to the tenant section of our Help Centre.