- Can I request a change?
- How do I request a change?
- What happens when I request a change?
- Can I request a change after I have signed the agreement?
Can I request a change?
Yes! Any signee can request a change during the digital signing process.
How do I request a change?
In order to request a change, you will need to complete the following:
1. Locate the signing email from Realworks titled "You have a new tenancy agreement to sign";
2. Select the "Review and Sign" button towards the bottom of this email;
3. Accept Hutly & REIQ's T&C's;
4. Select the "Request Change" button at the bottom left-hand side of the screen;
5. A text box will appear, allowing you to specify the changes you would like to be made to the agreement;
6. Select "Submit".
What happens when I request a change?
Once you have submitted a change request, an automatic email will be sent to all signing parties explaining that a change to the agreement has been requested. An additional email will also be sent to the agent receiving updates on the agreement, notifying them of the requested change and providing them with a link to edit the agreement.
Note ➞ Given that the terms of the agreement have changed, all signees will need to re-sign the updated agreement.
Can I request a change after I have signed the agreement?
There is no ability for a signee to request a change to an agreement that they have already signed. However, a change can still be requested from any other signing party who is yet to complete the digital signing process.