Table of Contents
- How to edit a One Touch™ sent agreement
- Understanding when to use Edit vs Resend vs Cancel
- Help! Why can't I edit the agreement?
- How do I upgrade my agency's account?
How to edit a One Touch™ sent agreement
The edit feature allows you to update the details on your Form 18a at any time during the One Touch™ signing process, giving you more control and flexibility over your One Touch™ sent agreements!
To edit an agreement, simply follow the below steps:
- Locate the agreement you would like to edit within your Realworks forms list by searching for the form.
- Double-click the form name to open and view the form.
- Select "Manage", located to the top right of your screen within your Contract Management Header.
- Select "Edit" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter in your edit reason and select "Yes, edit the agreement" or "No, take me back".
Note ➞ Providing a reason for editing the agreement is mandatory. The reason entered will be sent to the tenants in an email explaining that the agreement is being edited and a new form will be sent out.
- You will now be able to successfully edit the agreement!
- Once you have made your edits, send your agreement off using One Touch™!
Understanding when to use Edit vs Resend vs Cancel
|I would like to withdraw the offer to the tenants||✔|
|I need to change information on the lease||✔|
|I have to update the One Touch™ signing details (email and mobile)||✔|
|I need to resend the tenants their signing email||✔|
|The signing agent is away and I need to edit the One Touch™ signing details||✔|
Tenants have requested an update to the agreement and have not executed a change request
The offer to the tenants has expired and I would like to withdraw it
Help! Why can't I edit the agreement?
There are two main reasons you are unable to edit a One Touch™ sent agreement:
- Your agency has not upgraded to the edit and resend Add-on; or
- Your agency saves a copy of the One Touch™ sent lease in PropertyMe prior to the One Touch™ signing process completing. For more information on our recommended workflow when using PropertyMe and One Touch™, please click here.
How do I upgrade my agency's account?
If your agency has not yet upgraded to the edit and resend Add-On and you like to upgrade to take advantage of these features, simply follow the below steps:
- Go to your Realworks forms list
- Create a new Form 18a
- Select "Manage", located to the top right of your page
- Select "Upgrade account" and complete the upgrade process.
To learn how to resend your agreements, please click here.